Thursday, April 16, 2015

January 23, 2015

Dear Blog,
     TRANSFERS!! Yes this time I did get transferred. I am in Eagle now. I am excited to see what new things I will get to learn from the members in this area. I am also looking forward to the new experiences and people I will get to meet and learn from.
     This week was a little slow. A lot of service for both members and non members. We helped someone who's house caught fire move their things into a storage unit. The next one was helping move some freezers, stoves, microwaves, and dishwasher. That was a pain.
    
     On Saturday, we were pleased to have Elder Nelson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles visit the Mission. He spoke a lot about how important it is to read and pray and pay tithing. I think that is what we all need to remember. Something I learned is that Sister Nelson is a boss. She brought up some good points. If you had a Pre-Earth DVD player and could have 10 minutes to watch your time in the Pre-Mortal world what would you want to watch? Out of all the time that we spent up there preparing to come down to get a body to make our own decisions; what would you want? Would you want to see the last 10 minutes before you came down? Or would you want to watch one minute every eon or so. With all that time we were up there what would you want to remember?
 
Elder McCallson

                                    Elders Lee and Smith (Old Companions)

                                      Elder Garcia (New Companion)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment