Thursday, April 16, 2015

February 17, 2015

Blog:
    This week not much happened. I just realized all the things we have the opportunity to do to reach members. Look at the pics if you want to know what I am talking about.
    We had a wonderful Zone Conference and I was chosen to give a talk. It was hard mostly because I just get uncomfortable speaking in front of so many people. But I know that I am getting over it. This time my mind didn't go blank like it usually does. I was still shaking so bad I couldn't read what I wrote or turn the page as fast as I would like to.
    Other than that, I just have to keep learning patience. I found that maybe the Lord is trying to teach me that as I am working to come closer to Him and understand His will. There is a plan for everyone, a plan that will help you be happy and we are the only ones that thwart the plan and cause bumps. Yes, there are people who can throw things your way and make it seem as though there is little hope, but know that the Lord and our Heavenly Father are always watching out for us.
I love you all,
Elder McCallson
 
                                                   Over the River
                                                  Through the Woods
                                                   Up Hills...Both Ways

                                                  So Many Geese


 

No comments:

Post a Comment