Thursday, April 16, 2015

February 23,2015

    This week was good. Our Priests (young men ages 16-18) did a "mini mission". We set up appointments with people we are teaching and let them go out, two by two, and they taught very well, I might add.
     Service, Service, and more Service. I think I may get more tan being on my mission than even before.
     I never truly appreciated the hard work that comes with working with my hands until it is the only thing you can do to change up a day that seems the same as the ones previous. Remember Mosiah 2:17 And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.
     There are powerful blessings that come from service. Some are only obtained through losing yourself in the service of others. Please, if you are feeling down and out or if you know not what to do, serve those around you and you will feel and know what you have been searching for.
 
Elder McCallson

No comments:

Post a Comment