Saturday, October 24, 2015

July 6, 2015

This week was the 4h of July. I could literally see 20 different shows from our loft. We had to be in by 8 and I guess that was good because I really wanted to light off fireworks and because I am a missionary I can't, so that was a load taken off my shoulders.

The family we live with left for a vacation so they asked us to take care of their dogs, fish, and turtle. We later learned that they had been in a car wreck with a horse in Wyoming. That was interesting. They are all good but the car I guess was totaled.

The heat has been horrible...being over 100 all week long. Until Sunday, that is, when it rained and dropped to 72.

We helped some non-members move to a new house...which is still in the mission so I may have the opportunity to serve in their ward.

Other than that I am looking forward to this next week. We will see on Saturday if I get transferred or if I have the opportunity to stay here.

I hope all is well back home.

God be with you till I write again,
Elder McCallson

No comments:

Post a Comment