Saturday, October 24, 2015

October 5, 2015

This week was fantastic. With General Conference and the service we got to do it just flew by. This was the last week of the transfer. Elder Farnsworth and I are still together for at least one more. It is crazy because most of the missionaries I know are going home now. My trainer just went home.

I think one of the hardest things is when people ask how long have you been out, or how long do you have left. I don't really want to think about it. It makes me a little sad. I have been out for over a year already and I am still learning so much. I don't want it to end.

This conference was awesome!! I just sat and listened as they spoke. It was amazing to me to have very little distractions and just listen intently on what they were speaking. One of my favorite parts was Elder Holland's talk about mothers. Before you do anything bad think of your mother (Butchered that quote). Really though that has been one of my biggest motivators to do what is right. It has helped get me to where I am now.

I know that our experience here on earth is only a fraction of what our Heavenly Father feels for us but I know that He is even more saddened because we move ourselves from Him.

But through the grace and mercy of Jesus Christ we can come to our Father in Heaven. I really think that that was one of the biggest things talked about in General Conference. 

SO IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH IT GO TO LDS.ORG AND WATCH IT!!

I love you all,
Elder McCallson

No comments:

Post a Comment