Saturday, October 24, 2015

July 13, 2015

Well this is an interesting week. I knew that I was going to be transferred so I started making my rounds to say goodbye to all the awesome people. It was a bitter sweet moment for me. I really feel like I am understanding what other missionaries were talking about.

I always thought that 6 months really isn't enough time for you to become close with lots of people, but I was proved wrong. I know that I will miss them but no where is really far in this mission. So I will see them around.

I didn't expect what happened with this call. I am now a District Leader and follow up training a missionary, Elder Davis. It will be really interesting to see how it will all turn out. Please and thank you for the prayers.

The Last Zone P-day we had was okay. We had an elder bring this game called Munchkin and I ended up getting roped into a 2 1/2 hour game. Other than that this week was full of contacting with no real "success" as people would classify it. On Saturday Eagle had this thing called "Eagle Fun Days".  They had this great parade that marched down State Street, but at the end, the fire department gots out their hoses and the people of the community brought water guns and there was a huge water fight. Needless to say...we got wet!

I am glad that I had the great opportunity to meet the people of Eagle and serve them.

I really ran out of things to write. 
Just be good,
Elder McCallson

No comments:

Post a Comment