Saturday, October 24, 2015

August 3, 2015


Blog:
This week was awesome! We had Leadership Exchanges (three zones get together at the mission office where we switch companions for a day, the senior companions have a little training meeting too) my companion was Elder Hull. I had met him one time before when I was in my first area. We got a lot of work done. It was great.

We also were called up by our Mission President to cover another ward. So, with that ward added on we now have very little time for anything. This is the second time that I have had the opportunity to balance two wards. By that I mean being the first set of missionaries to cover both those wards. It is fun and exhausting and exciting all at the same time. The only problem is we don't know if we are going to continue to serve there or if it is just for the rest of the transfer. So we shall see.

This month we were invited by the Summerwind ward to read the Book of Mormon in the month (August Rush). So, I naturally accepted. I have done this before and had it as a goal for the new year to do it every month, the only problem is that some days you just don't have enough time to read all that you need to and study for your lessons and prepare this and go here or there. So it kind of dropped off.

I am excited to start the month of August off with a firm resolution to trust firmly in the Lord and search His word. I love you all.
Elder McCallson
Bullseye!  I didn't make it, my companion, Elder Davis did!


No comments:

Post a Comment