Saturday, October 24, 2015

October 19, 2015

This week was good. We were packed with service. Elder Farnsworth is a big bike guy and there is this second chance exchange place that asked for our help to fix/repair the bikes so they could donate them to Bikes for Boise or something like that. So we now have an ongoing service project. It is fun because I get to learn how to fix my problems on my bike.

We also helped a family split wood. For 6 hours. Funny enough though only my right hand thumb hurts. Where as the other elders that helped said they hurt all over. We all walked away with minimal injury. One got hit in a bad place by a piece of wood that was on the splitter that jumped off. I dropped a hundred or so lb stump on my toe. It is good I think  I don't think it is broken.

Other than that this week kind of just slipped by. I was surprised when Sunday came around.

Love,
Elder McCallson

No comments:

Post a Comment