Tuesday, April 12, 2016

November 2, 2015

This week was AWESOME! We had Elder Martino of the 70 come and tour our mission. We sat for nearly 6 hours to hear him speak and teach us how we can be more effective. I am not sure how to write out what he taught as most of it was missionary stuff. Sorry this is so short but ran out of time. It keeps slipping away from Elder Farnsworth and me. I wish things would just slow down for a moment and we would be able to get our feet on the ground and get things done but it just seems like there is not enough time to do anything.

HALLOWEEN! We watched Meet the Mormons and The Testaments.  I will write more next week.

Love you all
Elder McCallson


                                               
                                                  Elder Martino and part of my mission


No comments:

Post a Comment