Wednesday, April 13, 2016

November 16, 2015

Sorry I didn't write last week.  We were going out to lunch as a District and so I chose to sacrifice my email time so that we could get it done before our Zone's p-day activity.

Well, we had transfers. I am now in the Boise North Stake.  It is going to be Awesome! Elder Giler is my new companion.

Had a lot of "goodbye"s and "see ya later"s but I know that I am not far.  Literally from the edge of this area I can see that ward. :P It might be hard for a bit because all the people in that ward were awesome!!

I will have to go back for some investigators' baptisms.  They were so close...they came to church all three hours. (well, she did. He had to take the 3yr and 1yr olds home for naps.) But they both liked it!

Sorry, not much else.

Elder McCallson

No comments:

Post a Comment