Monday, October 20, 2014

September 8, 2014

Hello reader,
All is well with me. The weather is cool and refreshing. The work has been a little slow as of late, but I know it will pick up soon. Stake Conference is coming up for me and it will be different not being there with my family. I hope you all enjoyed yours.
There is much you can learn from listening to the Holy Ghost's promptings. I know that sounds like a broken record, but having the opportunity to guide me, always, is a nice treat. Everyday during my personal study something new in the scriptures comes to life.
I would exhort all of you to look at the different Christ-like attributes in the scriptures and pick one a week to study, ponder, and apply. It will greatly increase your faith and testimony of this latter-day work.
Please find someone in your path this next week to share your testimony with, whether it is a member or non-member. I know you will help your testimony grow when you do.
I love you all,
Elder McCallson

This first picture is of Elder Sellers and me eating a dish called Natto which in Japanese culture is good but, it is fermented soy beans... so please share that one with Craig I think he will enjoy it.
The second is of my precious Chipotle.... I FOUND ONE!!! I nearly cried when I saw it as we were driving past.
The last is of my district at the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment