Monday, October 20, 2014

September 15, 2014

HELLO FROM A LITTLE TOWN CALLED BOISE,
"What more can he say than to you he has said." As I search the Holy Scriptures I find that I have so much to work on. I know that people have told me this since I was young but it never really hit me until I came out here.
This last week was probably the slowest on my mission. But, with the plans we have for this next week we may have more work and ever before. It's funny how that happens.
I hope you are all treating the Missionaries well back there. Because if you are not.... I can't really do anything. But, just treat them well.
We just had our Stake Conference. It was awesome! It was all about families. I wrote down this question. Who is our family? Now with this there are several answers that you can rattle of the top of your head, but, I really want you to think about it.
Keep those you love in mind.
Love,
Elder McCallson
PS. Please tell me because I cant tell if the members love us or not....
 


Can you spot Jacob among this CHIP HEAVEN?!

No comments:

Post a Comment