Monday, October 20, 2014

September 22, 2014

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
Have I told you I love you lately? Well I do. I always wondered why missionaries say it so much and when they get back they are so moved by people they see. I guess I understand why now.
6 weeks have flown by here in the field. First transfer is over most of us in our district stayed the same. So not much new to report on that.
I have decided I hate paper work. I never liked it in school and I really don't like it here. But, if I am going to be the best missionary (I can be), I will have to do it.
To all those asking about how many potatoes I have eaten. The answer is not much. Because everyone else thinks that others are feeding us meat and potatoes. We have pasta or Mexican most dinners. I have though had the opportunity to have Rabbit Stew, and Elk. They were both really good.
Keep up the work, "We are all enlisted till the conflict is o'er"
Love
Elder McCallson
                                                  PIC: Yes we are just that cool!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment