Monday, August 4, 2014

My First P day!

I am having a blast. I can see why people learn so much here (I almost wish I was learning a language). I have found so much out about me and how the Lord shares his gospel. I am glad that all of you are doing well.

The food is good. I definitely prefer your home cooked meals. We were able to go to the temple today so that was awesome. My district is made up of 6 Elders and 2 Sisters they are all amazing. 
I feel for the first time in forever (Haha Frozen!) I truly understand Charity and unless you come to the MTC or set apart a week where that is all you learn about you really cant learn it in primary or Sunday school classes.

So you already are changing my room? I thought I would have at least till I was out of the MTC to hear that. :P but, its all good. I wish I could share all I have learned to you through this email but I just don't think that will ever be possible.

I love you all and hope that you all stay well and keep moving forward. 

Your Elder,
Elder McCallson




No comments:

Post a Comment