Monday, January 5, 2015

December 22, 2014

Dear.....,
This last week was really good. We were able to teach quite a few people and help others start to find their way home.
There is not much to report. No snow but I hear we may have a white Christmas. We will see.
I am really excited to have it this year. It is interesting how different people are and how much more kind they are even to us missionaries. I feel blessed for growing up in a community that didn't have as many anti-Mormon feelings as Idaho has.
I guess it just goes to show that you need a strong testimony and firm beliefs if you are going to be a member of the Church. I hope all of you are remembering the Gift and how important He is to all of us.
This upcoming week is going to be awesome. I am really excited to see what blessing and miracles will come from such a united faith in Christ on the Earth.
God bless us, Everyone!
I am so excited for all of you. And know there are many blessing awaiting you. Remember to ask for them. There are many things you can learn just by inviting the Spirit into your day.
Love,
Elder McCallson
 
                                          Missionary Christmas Devotional

                                                 Santa and Two Missionaries

                                       gas prices in Idaho
 

No comments:

Post a Comment