Monday, January 5, 2015

December 15, 2014

Dear those who split and those who stayed,
I just heard the wonderful news! The ward grew so much that we had to have a division made. I am going to miss all those that had to move to the other ward but I look forward to seeing all of you when I return.
Christmas is quickly approaching. Did you think of the missionaries? Christmas day and eve are non- proselyting days and they need things to keep them busy. Also have you looked up Christmas.Mormon.Org? It is awesome. Remember #SharetheGift.
There is a lot of awesome progress being made here in Boise. I am really excited for this next six weeks. I am still in the same area. Six months I will be here. I am really looking forward to all the help I can give before I leave.
I have made a lot of good friends. It is fun to be able to make friends with people I probably never would have before my mission. I guess it just goes to show how judgmental I was before my mission.
Anyways I am really looking forward to all the blessings that you will receive this month. Please remember to let me know too.
It is odd to think that before my mission I hardly wrote to other missionaries but now that I am on mine I can't believe how much strength and encouragement letters from home are. My address is
1111 S Cole Rd
Boise Idaho 83704
Please send me letters so I can write you back.
Love,
Elder McCallson

No comments:

Post a Comment