Monday, December 1, 2014

November 24, 2014

Dear Friends,
This week has been amazing for us. There are so many blessings that we have been seeing turn up this last week.
We have run into a few people that really don't like the church, but that is to be expected. Where the church is big the opposition is too.
All the snow has about melted. Most people say it is odd to have snow before Thanksgiving especially 8 inches. But, I love the snow so I am fine with it.
So many people have been emailing me and it is awesome to hear all the stories of blessings that are coming.
There is work to do and who better than the members to do it. Even though I have been set apart as a missionary it is all of your responsibility to find people for the missionaries. Yes we do that too but the church study shows 1 in 10,000 houses knocked results in a convert but 1 in 3 friends taught in a members home results in a convert.
I feel bad for all the time I had free and didn't help move the work along. The last days are coming and there is still work to do.
I love all of you and keep you in my prayers,
Elder McCallson
                                                       Art in Snow
                                                  Coral       (fast-freezing slush)
                                                   kind of pretty
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment