Monday, November 10, 2014

November 3, 2014

This week has been a great one. With Halloween and finding 2 new investigators, we have kicked this new week out with a bang. I am so grateful for all you at home who are writing me... the rest of you need to pick up the slack. But, I can see that life is busy. I mean how can I chastise you if I didn't do it before my mission.
Transfers were today and I have a new companion, Elder Lee. Sorry I forgot my camera at home today, because we lost our car. Those Sister missionaries. :P
But, all is well right now. Work is slowly picking up in our area and we are having more opportunities to share the gospel and reactivate children of our Heavenly Father. The members have really started to help us as well. It is awesome when we have members that are willing to do missionary work instead of expecting us to do it all.
I love you all and know that I will be amazed when I return home on how big the ward is or to hear that it split while I was away. Right?!
Love,
Elder McCallson

No comments:

Post a Comment